Here Are The Top 5 Highest Paying Jobs In Montana
From the minute we enter our first day of preschool, we are typically asked one question: What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up?
Lots of children will say they want to be something similar to what a parent or other family member is. Lots of doctors, teachers, firefighters, truck drivers, nurses, etc. This is all fun and games. Playing this imaginary role in our underdeveloped minds is part of what makes being a kid great. We literally believe we can be anything we want.
Maybe you are raising a child in Bozeman, or maybe your youngest just went off to college with big dreams of making the big bucks. Here are the best-paying professions in Montana from 2022 according to Linkedin.
5 TOP PAYING JOBS IN MONTANA 2022
1. Anesthesiologist. With the average base salary for the United States being $414,800, Montana falls just below that coming in at $374,000. The high salary does come with some extreme responsibility, but the main job of an Anesthesiologist is to administer drugs to reduce or eliminate pain before, during, and after surgery.
2. Dentist. Giving someone the perfect smile and taking gum health to a whole new level, becoming a dentist can definitely pay off here in Montana. You can expect an average income of $192,150 if you are a dentist and the good news is there is an expected 6% employment growth for dentists in the next 7 years.
3. Pharmacist. After a few years of college, you have the opportunity to make around $120,660 a year if you choose this as your degree. Employment growth for a pharmacist in the upcoming years is on the rise, but it is not nearly where it used to be.
4. Financial Manager. If you have dreams of being in charge of finances for different organizations, this is the job for you. An average salary of $113,568 will put a business's trust in you to make accurate financial choices. Maybe you have been contemplating this as your "forever career"? You shouldn't have to worry about finding a job in this field. Financial Manager positions are quickly rising with a prediction of a 17% increase in need over the next 7 years.
5. Computer Information Systems Manager. Considering technology rules the world, having a career in computer information systems is a highly sought-after position. Employment opportunities are on the rise by over 15%, you could be the "tech guru" a company is looking for.
Of course, money isn't everything when it comes to life, but it definitely does help, especially in a state that has a high cost of living. Take these 5 Highest-Paying Jobs in Montana, into consideration when starting your college career.
cc: Linkedin, Salary.com